lunes, 22 de julio de 2013

Blogging on monday

Hi classmates, today going to talk about my blog experience this semester. Overall I liked writing in English, because it was experience different of learn the idiom.  Also this I permitted to improve my reading and my understanding of language.  But I must learn more!! 
On the other hand, I had no postings favorites because I liked all. The topics were enjoying!!  Topics as the holidays, a song, and a good book were special, because I remembered good times of my life.  I did not post that I did not like!!
The blog that I enjoyed reading was the of Nico and Simon, but all were striking bloggers. Nico’s blog was pretty good humorous elements and his themes were different to other classmates. Simon's blog was more formal, but also had elements humorous and very good pictures.
The most attractive blog was Berni’s blog, because her blog have a nice graphic design and her pots had good pictures (more than one). Also her comments interesting and entertaining and she has a nice profile picture. Besides she always taught me English and I answer my question.
The experience was quite entertaining and I think to learned much!!!

I hope to repeat it in English IV!! =)

1 comentario:

  1. Hi Felix, you need to write two new posts, remember: your biography and your ideal job.

    ResponderEliminar