domingo, 21 de julio de 2013

The Power Rangers

The TV show I'm going to talk about is The Power Rangers. I was 7 years old the first time I saw it. It was about 3 boys and 2 girls (all current and normal) that were in charge of beat the forces of evil. Every time Lord Zedd (the main villian character) tried to destroy the city by sending his own monsters creations, the power rangers were called through a wristwatch by Zordon (their mentor) and teleported to the base where were assited and informed by Alpha 5 (Zordon trusted robotic assitant). There they wear their costumes, adquired powers and became the Blue, Green, Red, Pink and Yellow rangers. Battles in the middle of the streetwiththe evil monsters were usual and the power ragers always won. It used to be broadcasted everyday afternoon. I really enjoyed it because as a child I used to imagine that I was the Red Ranger and it was me who defeated those monsters.
After that season, the characters and the actors were changed and after all this year now exists Power Ranger Super Samurai, but I don't think they're as good  as the one I saw.
I know all of you mates remember this TV show and especially the sound of Zordon's calling.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario