miércoles, 2 de octubre de 2013

My biography in 200 words

Hello mates!
 Today I’m going to talk about my favorite person: me xD. My name is Félix Martin. I´m twenty five years old and I study Geography in the University of Chile.  I live Puente Alto and I work as a packager at Lider Puente Alto and I have THE MOST beautiful girlfriend in the world.
I was born in 1988 (I'm an old man xD). My first school was : “ San miguel de los Andes”.  I was a bad student and very lazy. (I still am!!) When I was ten year old, I visited  Brazil. My parents brought my first plane ticket. It isn’t much enjoyed. Believe me!  I have fear of flying. The trip takes fifteen hours from Chile to Brazil. It was “The longest Hours” of my live.  We visited Copacabana and Brasilia.  We were six days in Brasilia. The Journey was incredible experience!!!. But I never will forget the longest hours of my live. 
I love to music!! I have a band with me best  friends. It´s name is “ecos” and we play  progressive rock. Also l love to read and to write. I read “the hobbit” and “Harry potter”. Also I love eating and cooking. My favorite dish is vegetarian lasagna.
A phrase that identifies me is from the movie “The Pursuit of Happyness”: Don't ever let someone tell you you can't do something. Not even me. All right?


Goodbye!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario