jueves, 10 de octubre de 2013

The United Kingdom

Hello Mates!

I would like to visit The United Kingdom. This is my favorite country, I think it is beautiful and interesting. I have a book from an institute Britain in my home it has pictures from all the country with the principal attractions, I love the British accent, I think it is really sexy for the women. The country it is a world power so highly developed that are culturally. I love the movies and of course the books from there J K Rolling it’s a really good writer, I love the Beatles and my favorite football team is the Manchester United, then… How not to love this country? . I would like to visit all the nations of UK, Scotland, Wales, England and Northern Ireland, but if I have to choose one of them I prefer England. London is my favorite capital I really would know The London Eyes this is like a huge Wheel of Fortune, from there you can see all the city because UK don’t have mountains. A while ago I met a professor of English who had traveled there and said he had fell in love with the city, his experience was very pleasant, he said it was a bit expensive because our money had not much value beyond, but it doesn’t matter, I will go anyway. the UK is governed by a parliamentary system of government based in London capital. Turn, is a parliamentary monarchy with Elizabeth II as head of state, so the most important reason to go to UK is to have a picture of me and the guards of the palace of the queen with a funny face, I always had the doubt if they do not laugh at anything.



1 comentario:

  1. London is amazing!

    I went there two years ago and I still remember the vibe in its streets.

    Lovely pubs, lots of culture and food.

    Sometimes I want to go back there.

    Maybe someday.

    Cheers.

    ResponderEliminar