lunes, 15 de abril de 2013

My Band: "ECOS".-


Hi Bloggers!!


Today. I will talk about my favorite photography. I took in my friend’s house 1 or 2 years ago. It shows my band and best friends. It name is “ECOS”.  These toys are each member of ecos and it was made by nice of guitarist. This child was six years old when she made the toys. The image shows the guitarist (he has long hair), his name is chago, also it shows the pianist (Diego), drummer (felipe) and I (the bassist). I think that the child is a great artist, because she made us pretty XD.


I like this photography because it shows my band with which we had built a great friendly. They are my counselors in the good and the bad. They help me with my problems and money difficulties.  They represent a beautiful part of my life <3 . Also we will release our disc: “ Donde el sol se esconde”. Classmates listen it. Please. =)



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario