lunes, 1 de abril de 2013

Hello classmate!!. =)
One thing I would like to do is to travel to many places. But I have traveled  bit. When I was twelve year old, I visited  Brazil. My parents brought my first plane ticket. It isn’t much enjoyed. Believe me!  I have fear of flying. The trip takes fifteen hours from Chile to Brazil. It was “The long Hours” of my live.  We visited Copacabana and Brasilia. When we were a Brasilia we visited “The Lake Panaróa”. The lake is very beautiful. Also we visited “The Bridge Juscelino Kubitschek”.  The bridge is very long and it has impressive architecture. It has architecture Modern.  Also we visited “The Cathedral of Brasilia”. It is forty meters high and holds up to four thousand people and near the entrance there are four statues known as the Four Evangelists.  Generally the artitecture of brasilia is “STATE OF THE ART”.  We were six days in Brasilia. The Journey was experience incredible!!!. But I never will forget the long hours of my live. XD

1 comentario:

  1. Poor Felix ! haha ... I think you have to keep the memories of the beautiful places you visited, instead of the longest hours of your life :)

    ResponderEliminar