lunes, 8 de abril de 2013

The Wall



Hello Classmates

Today I talk to about when I was the Great Concert of Roger Water “Master” in the “Stadium Nacional” of Chile. The concert was second to third of March. I was with my Friends. We love Pink Floyd and in special their album: “THE WALL”. This Album was displayed with impressive production and very well sound. This is a show about ideas and visuals as much as music and “The Nacional” provided an appropriately epic setting for one of the most over-the-top rock operas ever staged in Chile.  Water for a good part of the show he was obscured by that 35-foot-tall, 424-cardboard-brick monstrosity, which doubled as a massive video screen and art canvas upon which bombers buzzed, hideous cartoons marched and slogans were flashed like Times Square billboards. I loved this concert. My Friends cried when "THE WALL" was transformed into a memorial for war victims of the last century, starting with Waters’ own father, who died in World War II. Violent set pieces threaded through the show, beginning with a spectacular plane crash into the wall, complete with flames, and finishing with the wall’s destruction. In between Waters played one of his most convincing roles: the lean, gray-haired dictator in a trench coat and shades with red arm band.  I believe me!!! This concert WAS THE MOST BEST the world.  



5 comentarios:

  1. Do you spell in the chilean way? jej

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wooow Felix, is impressive staging of the group, clearly seeks to remember important moments for humanity, I am amazed investment both this concert and the impression they leave on their fans, positive anyway!

    ResponderEliminar