lunes, 6 de mayo de 2013

"The Parcelazo".-

Hi Blog Buddies!!! I want to sleep .-.

Today, I going to talk about "Parcelazo 2013". It was a great party and also a celebration for charity. It was on january and were more than one hundred. The "Parcelazo" was on a plot of land in San José de Maipo. It is a city located in Cordillera Province, Santiago, some forty eigth 48 kilometers south-east of Santiago. The Plot of Land is sixteen hectares.
The party was held because a friend's house was burned. He lost everything!!!!! Also It  the ticket of party cost five thousand Chilean pesos. It lasted from three pm to six am the next day. I was all night Dj-ing. I played rock, cumbia, salsa, bachata and reggaeton for "the Flaites". Also my friends sold different drinks as Piscola, Ron,Cuban mojito, beer and vine. We raised one million Chilean pesos.
My Friend (Diego) with his family could afford an apartment in the center of santiago thank the party. I worked all night and was very tired. additionally, a friend slept on the grass to be very tired Also I could not drink anything. But I am very happy to get lots of money. It was a great party.!!!
My friend is very grateful for my job and my solidarity. =)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario