miércoles, 8 de mayo de 2013

A Friend

Hello mates! Today I'm talking about a good friend, her name is Loreto. We first met at work; as packagers in a supermarket. It was 3 years ago and since then we have become inseparable. Then, thanks to her I met my actual girlfriend who was her BFF.
The three of us do all kind of things together, we like to go to the cinema, listen to Queen, the only group of music we both like (she likes pop while I prefer progressive rock) or just meeting in some house and make something delicious to eat. Loreto cooks great; she can make beautiful cakes, cookies and pies.
The last great moment we had was on summer, we went to Loreto’s beach house in “El Quisco”. Every night we went to center only to buy a “Churro” and things to eat and then we saw all the movies we could. We had a really great time; we rest, we played cards and table games, we went to the beach and so on.
Loreto is an awesome friend; she is loyal, reliable, supportive, and she’s always taking care of me.
And I will always stands by her side, because I know she will be there too.


1 comentario:

  1. wow, she is a former classmate of my girlfriend jajaja Nice post felix ;)

    ResponderEliminar